Thursday 12 January 2012

Japanese Studies - 10/01/2012

I have just realised this post should have been put up last night, but I seemed to not stop last night/yesterday. It probably wasn't helped by the fact that I downloaded the PS1 classic 'Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee' which I have barely put down, and as such is ruining my japanese study (I didn't study yesterday because of being hooked by it lol).
Anyway, my studies this time was double what I normally do, as I completed 2 lessons in the same day (which I hadn't done since the run up to my JLPT). These lessons were part of the same storyline of a couple going out to a date and calling the babysitter, so the dialogue included both informal and formal tracks. I still have a little trouble completely understanding informal dialogue as, to start with, most Japanese students will learn the formal style of speech well before learning informal speech.
With regards to the vocab, there were quite a few words that I learned through these lessons, with surprisingly only a few that I already knew (recently it has been the opposite for most of the lessons).
Here are the pictures of my studies:




No comments:

Post a Comment