Saturday 7 January 2012

Japanese Studies - 06/01/2012

Once again, I am a day late with my post about my studies, but here is the nihongo that I studied yesterday.
Yesterday's lesson dialogue was a the third part of series where the two main characters were meeting again after not seeing eachother since graduation. The lesson had a few new words I was unfamiliar with, and one that I seem to be having a LOT of trouble pronouncing (damasareyasui / だまされやすい , or 'Gullible' in English) but I am starting to get the hang of it.
Today's main lesson point was how to say 'too much', which oddly enough my friend at my Tae Kwon Do club ('Bekkii-Sensei' as I call her) taught me the night before! At least I had a head start on the lesson thanks to her ^_^
Here are the pictures of my notes:


No comments:

Post a Comment