Thursday 5 January 2012

Japanese Studies - 04/01/2012

It's been quite a while since I last posted about my Japanese language studies, and it's also been quite a while since I actually completed some 'real' studies anyway, thanks to Christmas and New Year celebrations with family.
Also, I do release this is dated as yesterday, but I had forgotten to take pictures of my notebook which I like to upload along with the post.
Yesterday's lesson dialogue started with a woman whose daughter's goldfish has died. She then went to buy another one before 'running in to' a groper (ใกใ‹ใ‚“) on the train, and then beat him up before calling the police. It sounded a lot funnier when they had the english translation alongside the native dialogue aswell.
There were only a few words I learnt from this lesson though, and quite odd ones aswell, namely 'scream', 'punch/hit' and 'step on'. It felt good to be learning new japanese vocabulary though!




No comments:

Post a Comment