Monday 30 April 2012

UK Anime & Manga Releases - 30/04/2012 to 06/05/2012

Wow, I apologise for not posting this on the weekend, I was having far too much of a lazy weekend....

Anyway, It's that time of the week again where we have a look at the new releases coming to you this week.

Thankfully I was reminded that I needed to post this today as there is one big anime release this week that I shall be buying as soon as I get paid again, as I must admit I am quite a K-ON! fanboy! Along with this there is a mountain of manga for you to sink your teeth in to this week, so enjoy it!

Without further ado, here are the new releases:

ANIME
Monday 30th April
K-ON! Complete First Series (4-Disc)

MANGA
Tuesday 1st May
20th Century Boys - Vol.19
Gantz - Vol.22
Natsume's Book of Friends - Vol.11
Sailor Moon - Vol.5
Wednesday 2nd May
Ai Ore! - Vol.5
Case Closed - Vol.41
Fluffy, Fluffy Cinnamoroll - Vol.3
Kimi no Todoke: From Me to You - Vol.12
Oresama Teacher - Vol.6
MM9 (Novel)
Thursday 3rd May
No Longer Human - Vol.3       

No comments:

Post a Comment