Monday 9 April 2012

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II Release Date Announced


The wait is finally over for all of you who purchased Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I as the second episode has now got a confirmed release date for the Playstation Network and Xbox Live Arcade- the 16th May! There will also be an iOS version due to be released in May, an Android version for June, and a Windows Mobile version in July, all of which without a set date as of writing.

A trailer for the new episode was posted back in February (see below) and includes one Sonic's sidekicks.... TAILS! I know quite a lot of people who hated Tails (especially whilst playing in one-player mode on Sonic 2 and he would just wander in to any trap or enemy he saw fit) but I personally loved him more than Sonic, so much so that I may have to purchase this episode (I didn't buy the first one) just to play as him.

Here is the trailer for Episode II:

No comments:

Post a Comment