Wednesday 18 April 2012

ThatBritOtaku Networking Details Updated

After toying with the idea for a couple of weeks I finally decided to take the plunge today and create a dedicated email address for That Brit Otaku so that I can more easily see the messages i receive from everyone on here, twitter and Google+ as they were starting to take up a LOT of space on my personal email account.

The site maintenance this evening was to transfer the blog from my personal email account to the new email account, and I have also created a Google+ 'fanpage' that is not linked to my personal email address either. This way I can keep things seperate and make it easier for me to connect with people. Also, if the opportunity ever arose, it would make it easier for me to let people guest write on this blog or for me to guest write on other people's blogs.

The new contact details for me (which will have a dedicated page soon) are:

Email: thatbritotaku@gmail.com
Twitter: @ThatBritOtaku
Google+: Profile (the link for this is RIDICULOUSLY long, hence only the word 'profile' lol)

Thank you for your support and continued returns to my blog, I love seeing all the varied people who read my blog from all over the world and hope my new contact details make it easier for you all to speak to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment