Tuesday 17 April 2012

Japanese Studies - 17/04/2012

I can't believe just how long it has been since I last posted about my Japanese studies! Although, it does have quite a lot to do with me not studying anywhere near as much as I usually do.

One of the main reasons that my Japanese studies almost stopped was due to my most recent Tae Kwon Do grading, which I managed to pass with an A grade for my efforts, but I had been cramming all of the phrases prior to the grading for at least 2 weeks. As a result of all this cramming I had barely any time for Japanese studies, and the time I did have to my studies were just for revision to make sure I didn't forget anything when I did start studying again.

Anyway, enough with the backstory, I finally completed a new lesson today. The lesson was another Japanesepod101.com podcast, with the lesson being about the Japanese voicemail services and the options that you would face if you ever left a voicemail message for anyone.
All of the phrases in today's lesson were new to me, so I may have to go over it again today or tomorrow just to keep everything in my memory, but I know that I would be using a few of the words again in the future (like connection, within or message) so would no doubt remember them quite easily.

Without further ado, here are my notes of today's lesson:


No comments:

Post a Comment