Tuesday 7 February 2012

Japanese Studies - 06/02/2012

Ohayou Gozaimasu!

Unfortunately I do not have Japanese installed on this new laptop yet, so the above phrase is obviously in Romaji instead of Hiragana. It doesn't take very long to install, but I don't get to go on here enough to actually install it...

This is just a quick post, as I didn't actually study any new words yesterday. The reason for this is because I realised I hadn't revised any Kanji in quite a while, the last time being a few days before my JLPT exam in December.

I only went through the JLPT N5 kanji yesterday, and intend to learn a few new JLPT N4 kanji today, and realised I had forgotten a few of the Kanji due to not studying them enough since my exam. Thankfully it literally was only a few, maybe 3 or 4, so I was happy enough with that. I was quite surprised I had remembered the majority of them actually, just because of the amount time that had passed since i last studied them i thought i would have forgotten about half of them!

Well, it's time for me to go to work now, but I'll make sure to post an update this evening (with a picture) of my studies for today.

Matanei

No comments:

Post a Comment